This school provides online MBA in Master of Leadership in Development Finance. The school holds triple crown accreditation which means its accredited simultaneously by AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA. This programme has 60 credits (ECTS) distributed throughout 3-4 Semesters. This programme best suits professional who are passionate about finance from the developing countries. The programme starts every year on Sept 1st.
- Development Finance & Growth (Mandatory I)
- Accounting & Leadership (Mandatory II)
- Microfinance or Islamic Microfinance (Elective I)
- Strategy & Innovation (Mandatory III)
- Risk Management for Managers (Mandatory IV)
- SME Finance or Microinsurance or Financial Inclusion Policy or Digital Finance or Agricultural Finance (Elective II)
- Leadership & Change Management (Mandatory IV) or Possibility to join the Extended Leadership Winter Academy at the Frankfurt School campus in Germany,
- Climate Energy & Renewable Energy Finance or Microinsurance or SME Finance or Financial Inclusion Policy or Adaptation Finance or Digital Finance or Agricultural Finance (Elective III)
3. & 4. Semester
- Master Thesis (Project Work)
The course completes in 18-24 months.
The total tuition fee is 14,700 EUR
Germany is well known for technological innovations and securing an MBA from a German University is a dream come true for many prospective students. Many such students hesitate to opt for an online MBA from Germany due to German language barrier but the true fact is that there are many business schools which provide a German MBA in English language also. Following lists some universities/business schools which provide online MBA. The accreditations, fee and duration of the course are subject to change over a course of time. Hence, it’s the duty of the student to cross check the details in the official websites before enrolling the course.