Here is a list of the 4 most affordable online MBA courses offered by UK-based universities. These MBA programs are highly flexible and specially crafted for working professionals. They are recognized and cost-effective too.
1. Global Online MBA – Middlesex University London
Middlesex University based in London offers a Global Online MBA for working professionals. The Course structure comprises of 6/5 core modules and an optional elective along with a final year project. If interested, students may also opt for a final year Consulting project.
The course consists of a total of 180 credits. And the core modules covered are listed below.
- Managing and Developing People
- Strategy and Innovation
- Financial and Economic Analysis
- Digital marketing/ Cross-Cultural Management and Ethics (optional modules)
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Business Transformation Project
2. Distance MBA – The Open University, England
The Open University offers a Distance/Online MBA for senior-level managers and professionals. The Open University is a triple-accredited Business School in the UK. The course focuses on Strategic Analysis, Decision making, Global Impact Awareness, etc.
The course modules comprise of 180 credits and they are discussed below.
- Creating and Sustaining Value
- Finance for Strategic Decision Making
- Managing in a Changing World
- Effective Strategic Management
- Leaders of Change (project)
- Entrepreneurship in Context
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Human Rights & CSR
- Contemporary Issues in Organisations
- Leadership and Management of Public services
- Sustainable Creative Management
3. Distance MBA – University of Northampton, England
The University of Northampton offers a Distance/ Online MBA for the duration of 2 years. The MBA comes with a placement option for those candidates who would like to acquire professional work experience in the UK.
The Northampton Online MBA consists of 180 credits and the modules offered are listed below.
- Strategy & Decision making
- Measuring Organisational Performance
- Ethical and Responsible Leadership
- Economic Analysis and Value
- Skills for MBA Study
- Practical Data Analysis for Business
- Digital Business
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Enterprise in the Circular Economy Value Chain
4. Online MBA – Nottingham Trent University, England
Nottingham Trent University – Nottingham Business School offers Online MBA for professionals that focus on Operations, Finance and Strategic Change Management. The MBA helps the students attain an international outlook on business and equip them face business challenges with confidence.
The course modules consist of 180 credits. The core modules provided in the course curriculum are as follows:
- The Values-led Organisation
- Operations Management
- Financial Management
- Strategic Change Management
- Business Research Project
- Responsible Leadership
- Global Marketing Management
- Organizations and People Management
- Business Information and Decision Making
- Global Business Simulation
MBA/ Data Analytics (4 modules)
All the online MBA programs discussed above come under £ 21,000.
|University/ Online MBA provider||Start Date||Course fee||Duration|
|Middlesex University, London||September 2021||£ 15,800||2 – 3 years|
|The Open University, England||November 2021||£ 20,775||18 months – 7 years|
|University of Northampton||January, September||£ 10,800||2 years|
|Nottingham Trent University||January. May, September||£ 15,900||2.5 years|
A UK honors degree or the equivalent and relevant professional experience are the essential requirements to pursue an affordable Online MBA in the UK. For more details regarding educational requirements and course delivery, please visit the official website of the respective university.